A pioneering rebate program, designed to support pilots that volunteer their aircraft and time to fly seriously ill patients who need specialized medical treatments, is being launched by Phillips 66¬ģ Aviation.
Starting June 1, 2010 pilots flying missions organized and approved by Angel Flight Mid-Atlantic and Airlift Hope will qualify for a $1-per-gallon rebate on fuel purchased using Phillips 66 Aviation Personal Credit Card at a Phillips 66 Aviation branded FBO.¬† There are more than 713 Phillips 66 FBOs across the country.¬†¬†¬†Click here to view the¬†Phillips 66 Aviation FBO Locator.¬† One of our partner regions (Angel Flight Northeast) is also¬†included in this program.
The rebate applies to avgas purchased from a Phillips 66 Aviation dealer and paid with a Phillips 66 Aviation Personal Credit Card.¬† The rebate is applied as a credit to the pilots Phillips 66 Aviation Personal Credit Card account.
Fuel rebate eligibility requirements include:
- Volunteer pilot must be a member of a charitable organization approved by Phillips 66¬ģ Aviation to participate in this program.
- Rebate applies to avgas purchased on the Phillips 66¬ģ Aviation Personal Credit Card at Phillips 66-branded FBOs.¬†It does not apply to purchases of jet fuel, motor fuel or other fuel brands.¬† Pilot can apply online for a Phillips 66 Aviation Personal Credit Card at ¬†Phillips 66 Aviation.
- Rebate applies to avgas purchased to fly a mission coordinated and approved by a charitable organization participating in this Program.
- Volunteer pilot must complete the Claim Form and submit it to CitiBank with the original or a copy of the credit card receipt(s).¬† The Claim Form can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Claim Form with all documentation must be submitted within 90 days of actual flight date.
- The $1-per-gallon rebate will be applied by CitiBank to the pilot’s Phillips 66 Aviation Personal Credit Card balance within 2-3 billing cycles of receipt of the completed Claim Form.
For more information, contact Angel Flight¬†Mid-Atlantic¬†at 800-296-3797, or by emailing email@example.com
About Phillips 66 Aviation
Phillips 66 Aviation is now the largest network of branded aviation fuel dealers in the United States.¬† For 82 years Phillips 66 Aviation has been making and supplying fuel for aviation.¬† Currently, Phillips 66 Aviation supplies jet fuel and avgas to a network of 713 Fixed Base Operations.¬† More information is available at www.Phillips66Aviation.com